The University City Hall (PU) is in charge of the maintenance of assets and conservation of green areas and gardens at UFSC. Among its responsibilities are:
- Coordinate and carry out activities related to the maintenance and conservation of the university’s property;
- Coordinate and carry out maintenance of assets, seeking to cover all university areas;
- Carry out and/or manage small engineering services, such as renovations at the university facilities;
- Implement, conserve and maintain green areas and gardens, as well as produce seedlings for the university campus landscaping;
- Perform other activities pertaining to the area.
University Mayor: Soeli Soares de Morais
Phone: +55 (48) 3721-9333