The Architecture and Engineering Projects Department (DPAE) aims at offering quality solutions in the planning, management and execution of architectural and engineering projects within UFSC campuses, seeking to meet the university’s physical infrastructure needs for carrying out teaching, research and outreach activities.
DPAE’s responsibilities are:
- coordinate the implementation, review and monitoring of UFSC Master Plans, covering all of its campuses and experimental areas;
- prepare reports and diagnosis on UFSC physical spaces;
- develop and manage projects and budgets for new buildings, renovations, extensions and infrastructure within UFSC physical spaces;
- manage the storage of UFSC facilities’ architectural and engineering projects;
- give technical support to other university sectors and to the external community on related issues.
Director: Luiz Antonio Zenni
Phone: +55 (48) 3721-5100